Anne Frank Diary Reference
: pictures of Anne Frank
Anne Frank Diary Pictures
First, some online photos:
The three bound diaries found and the loose sheets,
drawn from description.
Many more photos of the diaries in books:
- A photograph of the first diary is on the back cover of
Anne Frank: Beyond the Diary,
a Photographic Remembrance, by Ruud van
der Rol and Rian Verhoeven for the Anne Frank House, Puffin Books.
- Page 81 of Anne Frank: Beyond the Diary (all in a messy pile).
- Page 2 of the same book: the first diary, closed.
- That same book (AFBD) has many photos of the inside of the first diary.
- There are photos of specific diary pages listed in the
Page Use exploration.
The drawing of the diaries above is from photos, descriptions, and measurements
in: The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition, prepared
by the Netherlands State Institute for War Documentation, Doubleday, 1989.
Last Update: 10 Oct 2009