Anne Frank Diary Reference
About the Anne Frank Diary Reference
- What were the information resources for the Anne Frank Diary Reference?
- See the resources page. Also, the
bottom of almost every page lists resources specific to that page.
- Who built and maintains this site? Please list name(s), profession(s), and email(s).
- Just me, Suzanne Morine. I am a right-brained yet detail-oriented
person looking for a suitable job.
- How long and how intensely have you studied Anne Frank and her life?
- I have studied Anne Frank from time to time, in my spare time, over about
eight years. When I started, in 1992, I was very interested and the
gathering was intense. I was specifically interested in making her story
more real to me, realizing the facts.
- What are your reasons for putting your notes on the Web?
- I am putting
my organization of information on the Web because otherwise it is
on my shelf. I had organized it in ways helpful to me and I figured it may
be helpful to others.
- Have you read all of Anne Frank's works?
(both her diary and her collection of short stories and essays)
- I have read all of Anne's writing (translated to English) that I
could get my hands on.
- Do you recommend other Web sites for further information on Anne Frank?
- There are plenty of links at
List of Links
and of course google.
Please answer these questions soon!
1. Was Miep Gais a good helper,
helping out the people in the secret annex? Please explain.
2. In what ways did she risk her life for the Franks and
the other people in the attic?
3. Was she an influence on the people in the annex? Please
(Believe it or not, this person denied that they were asking me to do their school
assignment. Wow, they're so interested in what I think, huh?)
You don't need my help. If you do your own assignment, then you can be proud of
doing it yourself and the grade you get for the effort. Sure, use this site to get
information, and other resources, and still more that
you may find in your library and bookstore. That's what they are there for.
And think for yourself.
- I remember the AFDR having either donate buttons or ads. What's changed?
- I found no-ads free site hosting. Before, it was either ads or needing
donations. I didn't think I'd have a problem finding donors this site
gets about 250 visitors a day but whatever factors (poor economy,
less appreciation of the Web, poor fundraising skills) may have caused
it, I have not had luck getting enough donations for long-term full
hosting. The donation history is here, and
I salute the donors. If you, the reader, want to donate just on
principle or to help out, here's a button!
Last Updated 8 June 2013